Your Home
Disabled people - home adaptations and aids

Aids and Adaptations

Disabilities and special needs

If you or a family member finds it difficult living in your home, you may be entitled to adaptations that can help. You should contact your council’s Social Services department and ask them to arrange an assessment in your home by an Occupational Therapist (your doctor can also refer you).

If changes to your home are necessary, we will either carry them out ourselves or through your council’s Disabled Facilities Grant system.