Apply to Rent a Home
adult-cheerful-clipboard-1089549 (1)

Mutual Exchange

A mutual exchange lets you exchange your home with another Inquilab tenant, or with a tenant from another housing association or council almost anywhere in the country. To arrange an exchange, contact your council’s housing office or any housing associations with suitable properties in the area you wish to move to. 

As long as you do not have rent arrears and your home is suitable for the people you wish to exchange with, we will normally agree to a mutual exchange.

Inquilab is a member of the HomeSwapper lettings scheme that allows you to advertise your home online. You can register with HomeSwapper by visiting their website