Apply to Rent a Home

Alternative Housing Options

Seaside and Country Homes

Seaside and Country Homes offers older tenants of London’s councils and housing associations the opportunity to move away from the hustle and bustle of the city.

To find out more about the scheme and apply click here. 

Housing Moves

This is the Mayor of London’s housing mobility scheme that allows tenants of London boroughs or housing associations to move outside their existing borough to a different part of London. It is run by the Greater London Authority and the majority of London boroughs and housing associations are participating in Housing Moves.To find out more about the scheme and apply, visit the Housing Moves website

Shared Ownership – First Steps London

FIRST STEPS is the official intermediate housing programme from the Mayor of London helping low and modest income Londoners to buy or rent at a price they can afford. In the website, you can find all the FIRST STEPS properties in one place, advertised in partnership with affordable homes property portal

To find out more about the scheme and apply click here.