At Inquilab we work to promote a culture of respect that is fair for everyone.
This means promoting equality and diversity amongst our staff, customers and through our range of services, employment and governance.
We are committed to providing equal treatment for you whatever your race, gender, disability, religious belief or age. We believe that everyone deserves equal outcomes and equal opportunities in the services we provide as well as the processes we follow as an employer.
From our experience we understand that you as an individual are unique and we recognise and value your differences to the other customers we provide for. We aim to make everyone feel respected and included in the Inquilab family.
- We provide high quality housing services to you and the communities we work with. These involve exceptional customer services, prompt repairs and maintenance services and the provision of appropriate and necessary adaptations to properties.
- We accommodate you with equal and fair access to these services.
- We will provide information for you in relevant formats to help meet your range of communication needs.
- We will continue to encourage your involvement in our work.
- We will continue working with local agencies to link Inquilab with our surrounding community, promoting positive action as well as respect.
- We will not tolerate any harassment or domestic abuse and will take immediate action if necessary.
- We will promote a culture of equality and diversity so that staff can sensitively work with the needs of individuals and communities.
- Our staff have equal opportunities to develop, train and progress their careers.
- At Inquilab we treat all job applicants equally and fairly.